Sleeping Disorder: Between 10 pm to 11 pm, what makes you a night owl?
It’s 2 am, and still, you’re counting the sheep? Really? Well, it’s a symptoms of Sleeping Disorder that makes you trouble during your Nap time. Or maybe your neurons are so active that it awakes you and generates creative ideas at 3 am. But, have you ever realize that why we overthink during the time of nap?
“It’s better not to overthink and let your sleep comes in your eyes.” -Anonymous.
What is Sleep?
Hence, sleep is a state of energy conserver of the brain. Like food and water, it is also vital for brain neurons. It relaxes the entire brain mechanism and release chemicals for great relaxation and even for memory restoration. In that way, an excellent Nap time is essential for the body and mind.
Which parts of the brain are responsible for sleep?
However, every part of the brain has its role in sleep.
- Brain Stem
- Pineal gland
- Basal Forebrain
These are the responsible parts that enhance the symptoms of sleep.
What are the Symptoms of Sleeping Disorder?
Even there is one-third of the United States population found to have less than 7 hours of sleep. At the same time, more than 70% of high school students have less than 8 hours of sleep. These statistics indicate unstable brain productivity during work.
Here’re the symptoms:
- Daytime Sleep
- Emotional fluctuation
- Upset digestive system
These are the Symptoms of sleeping disorder that shortens your napping time. But, most importantly, overthinking is the primary reason behind sleep apnea.
What causes overthinking at night?
- Have you ever feel the silence of nights? Exactly, most people find it the zone of excessive thinking.
- Even at midnight, we think about the daytime experiences that make us anxious, lonely, and our neurons full of fears.
- Another reason is the loneliest phase of our life and the negativity.
These are the things that make us overthink.
What are the ways of enough sleep at night?
- First, it is important to have a timely sleeping cycle. Even during weekends, it is essential to wake up early and sleep early.
- Read books at least for 10 minutes before sleep.
- Eat a light dinner.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and smoking.
- Relax and clear your mind and avoid overthinking.
- Meditate daily as it makes you calm and relaxes.
- If the condition goes out of hand, then consult with your doctor because they will suggest you the right medication of sleeping pills to improve your sleeping behavior.
These are the effective remedies for enough sleep.
Tip: A day in a month full of laziness can be beneficial for your natural sleeping patterns.
However, if you’re facing some Symptoms of sleeping disorder, then you can consult with your doctor. To know the right prescription of medication and sleeping pills. Or you can also practice your brain for timely sleeping patterns because sleep is the essential practice for your brain.